Our KiwiSaver team is always growing, and we are seeking talented, outgoing KiwiSaver Advisers to join us.
As a KiwiSaver Adviser you will assist people to join a KiwiSaver scheme that will help them maximise the benefits available to them both now and in retirement. You will listen to client’s needs and help to set them up with a solution that fits their situation, assisting individual families, to business people and everyone in between.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining a client base
- Identifying new prospects and seeking networking opportunities to widen the profile of both Cole Murray and yourself, using and growing your networks to maximum advantage
- Facilitating any documentation required including KiwiSaver scheme applications and transfers, liaising closely with scheme providers (crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s)
- Managing client’s needs, ensuring regular touch-points are maintained including (at minimum) annual reviews of their risk requirements
- Making confident recommendations to clients, offering transparency through the process
- Referring clients to other areas of the business as much as possible (for insurance, financial planning, mortgages and investments) to ensure long-term and effective client relationships
- Approaching all business with a view to help your clients succeed on their financial journey, whatever that may mean for them
- Upholding Cole Murray’s code of conduct and FMA best practice, maintaining a friendly, ethical professionalism at all times and ensuring accurate client records are maintain to satisfy compliance audits
- Undertaking study and learning to maintain up-to-date knowledge of all issues relating to KiwiSaver and the schemes you recommend
You’ll need to be:
- Passionate about helping people succeed
- A qualified Financial Adviser
- Equipped with previous experience and knowledge in the financial sector
- An effective communicator (both written and verbal) with people of all ages and walks of life
- Reasonably well versed with technology with a willingness to learn and adapt to new ways of doing things
- Able to prioritise, organise yourself and meet deadlines (a lot of your work will be completed autonomously)
- Positive and forward-thinking
Join our team of talented professionals. An attractive package, including ongoing professional development opportunities, is available for the right applicant.
Learn more about what it’s like to work with us here.
Only people eligible to live and work in New Zealand need apply.