In today’s market the banks are fighting for everyone’s business. But, is a generous cash incentive the best reason to choose who you have your mortgage with?
That is where a Mortgage Adviser (or Broker as they used to be called) comes in. They know mortgages inside out. They deal with them every single day. By having a Mortgage Adviser beside you on your home-buying journey, you will have someone to guide, support and advocate for you every step of the way.
- Choosing a lender for your mortgage can be time-consuming. Our Mortgage Advisers know the lenders and their criteria, including bank and non-bank options.
- If the bank said ‘no,’ an Adviser can present some other options or work with you so you are in a better position for the bank to say ‘yes.’
- Mortgage Advisers don’t work for the lender. They work for you and negotiate with the lenders on your behalf to get the best solution for your situation.
- Bank employees are limited in the advice they can give you. Our qualified Mortgage Advisers are able to give you a full scope of advice, and they have your best interest at heart.
- Our Mortgage Advisers like to look at the big picture, this includes your short-term and long-term goals. They give advice for your unique circumstances and challenges while highlighting any risks involved.
- Our Mortgage Advisers are experts in their field. They are up-to-date with the latest interest rates, market conditions and application processes.
- We are with you for the long haul. Long after the ink dries, our door is always open to you.
- They can recommend specialists to build your ‘dream team’ e.g. lawyers and valuers.
- Cole Murray also offers other advice services for insurance, KiwiSaver and investments. Your Mortgage Adviser will be able to introduce you to these experts if you require them.