Helping you succeed in life's financial journey
Cole Murray is on a growth path, and we are seeking a talented, well-connected sales and client service professional to join us as a Financial Adviser.
If you’re new to Financial Advice, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join an evolving industry that is ever-honing its focus on building positive outcomes for our clients’ lives
- Gain valuable experience from reputable advisers, industry providers and organisations, building a strong career with exciting long-term prospects
- Choose the field/s you wish to specialise in, whether it’s Wealth Generation, Financial Planning, Risk Management, General Insurance, Mortgages & Loans or Retirement Planning & KiwiSaver, or a combination of some of these
And if you’re already a qualified Financial Adviser, we’d also love to talk to you about what Cole Murray can offer to help both your career and your existing client base.
Cole Murray is a team of individuals who value collaboration and putting clients first. We are a mix of old and new school, and welcome people with integrity, drive and intelligence.
To be considered for any Financial Adviser role with us you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about helping people succeed, with a caring disposition
- Approaching all business with a view to help your clients succeed on their financial journey, whatever that may mean for them
- An experienced sales professional with proven results
- Able to cross-sell and refer business to colleagues, believing in reciprocity
- An effective communicator (both written and verbal) with people of all ages and walks of life
- Be willing to manage the needs of your existing clients as you are to find new ones
- Well versed with technology with a willingness to learn and adapt to new ways of doing things
- Able to prioritise, organise yourself and meet deadlines (a lot of your work will be completed autonomously)
- Willing and able to undertake study and learning to maintain up-to-date knowledge of all issues relating to the financial services profession
- Prepared to uphold FMA best practice, maintaining a friendly, ethical professionalism at all times
- Ensuring accurate client records are maintained to satisfy compliance audits
- Positive and forward-thinking
This role is based at our Hastings office in sunny Hawke's Bay, joining our team of talented professionals.
An attractive package, including ongoing professional development opportunities, is available for the right applicant.
Learn more about what it's like to work with us here. https://www.colemurray.co.nz/about-us/careers/#WhatItsLikeToWorkHere
Only people eligible to live and work in New Zealand need apply.
Does this sound like you?
We are taking applications for this role now!
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Office Manager Tony Southey - email Tony now.
You can also phone him for an introductory chat in confidence - just ring him here at the office (06 870 7050).